Tuesday, August 23, 2011

White-Out

paige lou lou tulip jeans. f21 top. steven madden "wicked" wedges. louis vuitton purse.
 I needed to wear my white wide leg jeans one more time before summer is officially over and they get stored away until next year. Well maybe they will make some appearances during fall/winter here and there with chuncky sweaters, this is Miami after all, but for the most part they will be in storage. I obsessed over these jeans in the beginning of spring as seen here: http://verythoughtofyou.blogspot.com/2011/05/love-looks-so-well-on-you.html. Looking back i must say these were an excellent purchase. They came in handy all summer and I'm going to miss them. Please excuse my undone hair, i was late for dinner and in a hurry. As you can see i tried to make it better with a loose side ways braid, always a life saver.



mom's ring. henri bendel, david yurman, tory burch, & nordstrom bracelets.
michelle watch.

p.s.: special thank you to my mom who takes the majority of all my pictures, with alot of patience and direction we try to do the best we can :)

I am currently using a sony camera (http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666122656) but desperatly on my wishlist is a nixon or canon slr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...