Thursday, August 25, 2011

All tied up

foley + corrina handbag. i.n.c. blouse. dkny vest. jbrand jeans. dolce vita booties. ray ban sunglasses.
This outfit makes me feel as if I can conquer any situation that is thrown at me. These Jbrand jeans are from last fall and though the style name is the same as this season's twill 811s they fit totally different, much more snug at the ankle, which i prefer. This season's fit is more like a trouser. I am still adjusting and a little annoyed they didnt fit just like last year's. I love combining old pieces with new like the blue dkny utilitarian vest I've had for years, with new jewelery.
On a cloudy rainy day like today this outfit keeps me warm and dry.


loehamnns find necklace
custom ring designed by my mom.
david yurman, tiffany & co, noir bracelets.
michelle watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...