Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

I've been really home sick lately for my second home which is Walt Disney World. I have this special love affair with Disney. Some people get, some people don't. If you do get it and you are like me (i know some of you who are) you understand this feeling and that longing to go back to the happiest place on Earth. My mom has been taking me to Disney since before i could walk so you can say i consider myself an expert when it comes to all things Disney. The pictures above are just some that i could get together, saved on shutterfly from 2006 to present day. These are some of the most special memories i have and i hold them very close to my heart. When I am in Disney its just like everything truly is magical, i feel like a child again. In the last couple years I've been able to experience Disney with my niece and nephew which is a brand new and an even better experience, but completely different at the same time. There are so many different ways to enjoy this special place it can be magical for people of all ages from 1 to 101. Being a Florida resident I'm lucky enough to get discounts up to 35% off disney hotels, and special payment options for annual passes (which yes i have).  Disney being so close its always my first choice for a small weekend getaway, and i feel one coming on real soon! See you real soon, Disney!

Some Favorite Quotes from Walt:

“You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway.”

“It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”

“If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.”

“The more you are like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”

“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.”

“You reach a point where you don't work for money.”

“You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”

“I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...