Thursday, January 12, 2012

Two Years


Today marks two years to the day that I decided to start The Very Thought of You! Though it would not be until April 2011 that my posts became more consistent and I would find my niche, today is the official day to celebrate. You can see my first ever post here. My blog started as a new year's resolution in 2010 to share what I love with anyone that would be interested in reading about it. Since then I have received so much positive feedback and I am so grateful for all the good that has come from it. The Very Thought of You has given me a type of self confidence, which is weird to say but true, that I didn't have before I started it. Funny how just writing about you love can form relationships in your life and introduce you to people / things that you didn't know about before. I am more dedicated today than ever, and I am so excited for what’s to come. Some resolutions for The Very Thought of You this year are: a brand new layout (as soon as I have enough saved to meet with a computer genius), it's first giveaway ever, and hopefully getting many more subscribers (top right is where you sign up to join!) Thank you loves <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy bloggy bday! I feel the same way about my blog. Love it... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...