Monday, January 30, 2012

looking at the world thru rose colored glasses


From Top Left:
Patterson J. Kincaid Top in Hot Pink: shopbop
Dannijo "Donatella" Bib Necklace: dannijo
Rebecca Minkoff Buckled Clutch: shopbop
Nixon "The Spur Watch": shopbop
Enameled Giraffe Bangle: jcrew
Proenza Schouler PS1 Handbag: barneys
Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses (Gold/Crystal Rose): shopbop
Brian Atwood Maniac Pumps: saks
Essie "Petal Pink: essie
Theyskens' Theory "Dora Iviar Dress": shopbop
Marc by Marc Jacobs Heart Charm Necklace: shopbop
BB Dakota "Able Tie Waist Pants": shopbop

Pink has been one of my favorite colors since the theme for my first birthday party was strawberry shortcake. My love affair with pink ranges from hot pink to magenta to pale blush pink for me its basically an everyday neutral color. When I saw the above featured PS1 bag in beautiful pale blush pink I almost died. I have not been able to get the bag or the color out of my head since then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...