Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pinterest

By now most of us know about Pinterest, you know that little website you can get lost in for hours looking at pictures of dream closets, recipes, and outfit photos. I've already shared my love pinterest here and here . Pinterest helped me find inspiration to plan my birthday party this year and my cousin's baby shower. Now I'm looking for ideas to organize my jewelry. My jewelry collection seems to be growing out of control lately and I'm in search of a way to organize all my necklaces and bracelets. Here is what I've found so far that I am thinking of doing.



Follow my boards and re-pin my outfit posts on pinterest! I can be found here and if you need an invite email me at vferrer0706@gmail.com and ill send you one, I have some to share :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...