Monday, January 9, 2012

Epic


Happy New Year Officially! I am back from my vacation and I must say that felt like a long vacation! Even though I returned with an awful cold I'm very happy to be home. I stayed in bed all weekend in and out of a medicine induced coma. This gave me plenty of time to catch up on all my shows especially The Bachelor (posts on that will resume tomorrow just like last season) and Revenge (WOW). I took my new Nikon d5100 along with me on the cruise and did lots of playing around with it. (Thank you to all the photo store employees of the epic who answered my endless supply of questions and helped me so much while I was on the cruise.) I still have no idea what I'm doing or how to really use this beautiful camera, but i plan on taking photography classes and learning. Regardless I wanted to go ahead and share some of my favorite photos/memories from the trip. The boat was beautiful and big, very big. One of the days at sea I literally took a map of the boat and went exploring making sure I saw everything there was to see. Some highlights were the Teppanyaki, Moderno Churrascaria, and La Cucina restaurants, the Cirque of dreams shows, and just relaxing / tanning on a lounge chair.




The Svedka Ice Bar


NCL Epic

St. Marteen


Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...