Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Golden Globes Best Dressed

Top Five Favorites at the Golden Globes

ONE
Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen.
I especially love the sweetheart neckline of the dress and the tousled "bed head" hair.

TWO
Charlize Theron in Christian Dior.
 I love the deep V in the front (and the back though you cant see it here). The sparkle headband and simple shoes. Not to mention in one my favorite colors that is now a top trend the blush champagne.

THREE
Emma Stone in Lanvin.
 Love the deep color against her pale skin. The eye makeup is perfection. But I especially love the belt with the eagle way to be different!


FOUR
Jessica Alba in Gucci.
Another blush tone dress i just adore this color. Love her chandelier earrings and box clutch.

FIVE
Claire Danes in J. Mendel.
I've had a huge crush on Claire since Romeo & Juliet so to me she is always darling! I especially love the black and white color combo and the beautiful open back.
Favorite After Party looks at the Golden Globes.
(In no particular order)



Emma Roberts in Zac Posen.
Rachel Zoe in Rachel Zoe.

Felicity Jones

         

Kristen Wiig 
 Jaime Chung (obsessed with her neon color blocking pumps!)

P.S. I know it's a little late but having the day off on Monday messed up my whole schedule. Awards ceremony time is my favorite time to see everyone dressed up and I could not resist sharing who my favorites were! :)

ALL PHOTOS FROM FABSUGAR.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...