Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Summer Knows

By the time summer comes around the only things I am craving are seafood, super fresh healthy salads, Riesling or Chardonnay, outdoor seating (with shade), key lime pies, and really just about anything that is served cold. In Miami the weather is already between the mid 80s & low 90s, and after a day spent on the beach all I wanted on Sunday night were some fresh oysters. A hidden gem in Miami, that’s most people do know about by now but some still don’t is Garcia’s Seafood Grill and Fish Market. My two friends and I wanted the perfect place to enjoy watching the sunset while eating some delicious seafood, and Garcia’s once again did not disappoint. The prices at Garcia’s are so reasonable you don’t even have to think about feeling guilty for ordering the extra large stone crab claws. The outdoor patio on the first floor is almost always full especially on a late Sunday afternoon, but not to fear, there is an upstairs with a substantially big full bar and another outdoor patio seating area, which is where we sat. We had the pleasure of having a super sweet waiter that made us feel very comfortable, and went through all possible means to raise the blinds so we could have full access of the sunset. Check them out I promise you will not be disappointed.

My friends and I ordered two bowls of she crab soup, 1 dozen raw bar oysters, 1 order of medium stone crab claws, conch fritters, a side or fries, two sprites and a diet coke....for a grand total....wait for it, wait for it....$54.00 !!!!! Amazing prices and so so so so fresh, everything. I’m already craving to go back.






2 comments:

  1. Nice post! glad i found this blog!


    check out mine? I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! im so happy you like it. i would love the follow and will do the same back :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...