Friday, April 15, 2011

Three Terrific Things

1. It's Friday, and that mean its Happy Hour time. Its been a while since I've done the whole happy hour thing, but today my co-worker ( & friend) and I are heading out to the gables. I'm especially excited for the happy hour menu at Fleming's Prime Steak in Coral Gables. Its Called 5 for $6 till 7pm. That means 5 options of wine, cocktails, and/or appetizers each for $6 till 7pm. My favorites are the white cosmos (very deadly, should not consume more than two) the pinot noir mark west (always a favorite), the tenderloin carpaccio and seared ahi tuna.

http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/
http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/media/102700/10fmg9576-03_mnu_567_fh.pdf


2. Saturday, getting a mani / pedi its been almost two weeks and my nails are atrocious. I hate skipping a week but there was just no other time this last week, so tomorrow it is. I'm especially excited about using one of the new spring colors from the essie spring collection. Im leaning towards this lavender pink named "a french affair" (i just love all the essie and opi nail color names, too cute)
essie nail colour Polish, french affair

http://www.essie.com/latest-collection/

3. Sunday, Cafeina in Wynwood is hosting a Brunch n' Bazaar, this is an open air market with different vendors. One of the vendors in attendance will be two of my best friends, sisters Nani & Kaki Lopez creators of N&K Designs. Their jewelry is one of kind, made by hand with love and care and very very beautiful. I have a couple of their pieces already, and i have my eye on a couple new pieces. My favorite designs right now are the very popular, sold out and re ordered, side ways cross (seen on every fashionista in hollywood), the "yolo" bracelet, and the Hindu Bracelets. The "yolo" has a very special meaning for my friends and i simply meaning you only live once. Which means just exactly what it says,  enjoy the one life you have and don't live with any regrets. The Hindu Bracelets are beautiful for spring & summer designed in many different bright colors. I cant wait to wear them around adding that pop of color to my outfits! Come check them out this Sunday, they are offering 10% off their jewelry. Dogs are allowed (ill be there with my tato) and its $20 unlimited mimosas...do you really need any other reason to go?!?!?!?!






http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100001306515556&aid=33898#!/shop.nk
http://nkdesignsonline.com/

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Sunday! Mimosas, music and beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...