Thursday, March 1, 2012

a fine romance



aqua top (old) similar here. c&c california tank. zara skirt (old). dkny tights. pour la victoire pumps seen here, here & here. nordstrom necklace similar here. jimmy choo handbag seen here & here.



You could say I have a love affair with all the pieces in these photos. All seasoned and in rotation in my wardrobe for a while now. I love when you find the perfect skirt that fits just right, and that is how i feel about this skirt. I have worn it many times, I still love it and will continue to wear it. The beautiful Jimmy Choo handbag was a present from years ago, which I wear constantly, and will always treasure.


2 comments:

  1. hi thank you! im going to check out your blog now :) if you would like please take a second and "join my site" on the top right hand side! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...