Thursday, March 8, 2012

work look

 
I Heart Ronson for JCPenny blouse. Zara trousersChristian Louboutin heels . Marc Jacobs "Blake" handbag (old). Betsy Johnson double wrap necklace (old) similar here. Ray Ban aviator sunglasses




  
   




































This outfit is a variation of what I wear almost every day to my actual day job as a realtor. As a realtor I don't have a strict dress code and it's really up to me how professional I want to look. I like to keep my daily work look pretty professional but with an element of fun, I am selling houses after all, and I can’t be too stuffy. I hope you enjoyed this peak into my daily 9 to 5.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute look sweety!I have the same Zara trousers. They fit so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look... so classy and professional. You're so fabulous, V!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...