Friday, March 9, 2012

Ohh Snap by Kar Gar

Ohh Snap by Kar Gar
I recently did a photo shoot with amazing Miami photographer Karla Garcia "Kar Gar" for her "Ohh So Sartorial" special blog posts. We had the best day where I got to play dress up in some of my favorite looks and Karla and I went all over Miami shooting the different outfits. I have known Karla for years now, we went to the same college and were in the same sorority (Alpha Xi Delta), we even played in a kickball league together. When Karla asked me if I would pose for her I was more than flattered, especially considering I had already been wanting to ask Karla to take photos of me. She is without a doubt Miami's number one up and coming fashion photographer, as her work has been featured on Refinery29, Miami.com, and the New Times, I cannot wait to see all the places she will continue to go. Visit her blog to see the rest of the looks and much more!

4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful in those photos! You should make a portfolio! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole!!! The blog is like my own little online portfolio :) You inspired me a while back to do my first giveaway, you have to enter! I did a post on it Wednesday and I'm picking the winner March 14.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...