Tuesday, May 24, 2011

After The Rose - Bachelorette Season 7 Episode 1


photo: http://www.startofrealitytv.com/

Excuse me for being a zombie today! 4 bottles of red, 2 bottles of white, brownies, profiteroles, and six ladies that are some of the bestest friends a girl could ask for all leads to an “amazing” night of bachelorette viewing. What a great night! Watching the bachelorette with your friends is much better and much more fun than watching the bachelorette alone. Wow! The guys! Those are some hotties that abc hooked Ashley up with! There were some duds such as drunken Tim, mask wearing Jeff, and guitar throwing Michael. I must say my selections from yesterday were all hits except for Michael. Ben, both Ryan's, and William all made it past the first round of eliminations and judging from the previews looks like some might go far. Ryan P. even got the first impression rose, which saddened me. I don’t want Ryan P. to end up with Ashley. I was hoping to have a chance to find Ryan P. for myself. William is such a cutie but I can’t get over his job. A cellular phone salesman? Really? The two guys that surprised me the most were JP and West. These guys’ bio pictures are not doing them any justice! JP is beyond HOT, but any guy that is that good looking is only one thing...trouble! West is surprisingly dashing, but his story of finding his girlfriend dead in a bathtub is a little too eerie for me, a little scary I have to say.

Let's get to Bentley! Oh Bentley what is wrong with you? Why would Ashley keep this guy? She already knows he is there with ulterior motives (promoting his company). Girls do love a bad guy, so Ashley keeps Bentley. I'm sure abc is happy about this because Bentley = Drama = Ratings. All of us couldn't help but hear from the previews when later on in the season Bentley tells Ashley "I came on the bachelorette because I thought she was going to be Emily". WOW! this guy is a class act I tell you. I'm sure he's going to have all the girls lining up to date him once the show is over...NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...