Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cirkus vs. Lita

 Steve Madden Cirkus vs. Jeffrey Campbell Lita
"Cirkus"



 "Lita"

As an avid reader of many other blogs and websites I have noticed that there are specific items that most bloggers are either gifted or buy and then shoot and publish around the same time. These items I sometimes feel are almost mandatory to have to be a part of the blogging world. All bloggers lust after them, want them, and eventually end up purchasing them. Some of these items are rose gold watches, coach classic collection handbags, zara two tone flats (the blue and pink ones, yes i have seen like 10 bloggers that have these), celine luggage totes, j brand skinnies, and etc. One huge item that belongs on that list are Jeffrey Campbell booties, especially the Lita. It’s like a right of passage to purchase a pair of these and photograph them. One blogger who i think especially always gets it right with her Jeffrey Campbell Litas (and I must say the first blogger that really made me want to start wanting a pair of my own) is Arielle from somethignavy.com, if she looks familiar to you it’s because she’s also a model. You can find her on singer22.com while you’re online shopping, and yes she makes everything look good, making you want to buy it all, of course! I started asking myself if I could pull off a pair Jeffrey Campbell Lita’s? Yes, I can walk in extremely high heels but just something about the bulkiness of the shoe made me feel like it wasn’t quite my style. Then I spotted Steve Madden's Cirkus oxford pump, they are very similar to the Litas but the Cirkus don’t cover the ankle and seemed just a little more delicate to me, which fits me and my style better. So what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I was thing the same thing, JC Lita looks bulky and I don't understand the fuss about it,I like Steve madden one better,its more classy. great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I agree ordered my steve madden online now just waiting for them to arrive. Thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsey Johnson Serenn is similar too and comes in suede blush, grey, and black! I'm going to preorder the spiked litas!! :) shoelyaddicted

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...