Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spring Lusting

Even though it’s scorching hot outside believe it or not it’s not full on summer yet. Nope, its still spring and it will be for another two and half weeks. When it gets this hot there is nothing I’d rather throw on than a breezy maxi dress. Maxi dresses are the perfect way to be dressed very comfortably but look completely put together and polished. Therefore I have always been a fan of maxi dresses but this season especially I love the new cuts and styles that the maxis are coming in. There is such a wide selection, the new shorter in front - longer in the back style particularly stands out to me. Here are some that I know would be very happy at home in my closet, paired with the perfect shoe for this look, which is a strappy flat sandal that wraps around the ankle, or a very high wedge, the higher the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...