Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening

I’m i a loser? I ask myself this question because something has changed within myself, especially when it comes to what I like to do with my time or lack of time that I have to myself. The 27th year of my life has more than any other year been a year of change, especially a change in priorities, likes, and dislikes. One example being that I prefer staying home with my tato (the best dog in the world) cuddled in my bed with a full tivo and a full glass of red wine. The red wine doesn’t always have to make an appearance but it more than likely does. I’m sorry but i don’t really want to go partying on a week night...for that matter on the weekends, most of the time, neither. I dont want to sit at some lounge/club/bar/anything to get wasted and talk about the same crap. I want to spend the few hours a day i have doing something i enjoy and that im comfortable doing. The days of going out till 1, 2, 3, 4am are over and there is nothing anyone can do or say to change my mind. Heck, even 12am is too late. I know…I am old. I’m old and i might be a loser but boy do i love it. My boyfriend makes fun of me for watching too much TV, and should i have to apologize? Why? It’s what i like to do. Monday night there was nothing more enjoyable that I would have wanted to do besides what I was doing. I was home with my close friends and family laughing our buts off at Mr. retard bachelor Jake. I loved every single second of it. Sadly there is not even that much time to watch everything i would love to watch. Between work, the gym, cooking and eating dinner, and my social life on the weekends i really don’t even have as much time as i would like. Truthfully i turn on my tivo around 9 or 10pm and only watch until i pass out which lately has been getting earlier and earlier. This must be another sign of old age. I use to stay up way pass 12am now once my eyes see 12am on my blackberry something automatically shuts off inside of me and i have no control over keeping my eyelids open. So sad. Tonight i am very excited for my tv line up, survivor (one of my all time favorites) and the bravo housewives finale and premiere. I hope tato is ready :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...