Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yellow Days


I might be a couple months late to this party so please forgive me in advance for jumping on the bandwagon but I have become OBSESSED with The Fluro Satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company (http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/shop/collections/the-fluro). I first noticed these little beauties during fashion week. Especially Fashion Night Out, while going through all the photos from other blogs and websites these Satchels kept popping up everywhere. I have been doing a little research since then and it seems like every single blogger / fashion conscious person out there is rocking their satchel, besides the fact that i already love them, this only means i must get mine soon. First the colors are to die for! I’m leaning especially towards the Fluro Yellow but it's hard to stick to one color when they are all so perfect. Second, the satchels come with an adjustment shoulder strap and front pocket, added bonus I can use it as a clutch or a shoulder bag. Lastly, what is most tempting to me, you can customize your satchel, that’s right boy and girls for 5 euro a letter you can personalize you satchel... too adorable. I am having a super difficult time trying to decide between the 11" and the 13", one minute I think the 11" will be just fine but then I flip flop. The company is based out of the country (in the UK) and shipping is 16 euro for one bag 20 euro for two bags, so I need to be sure of my decision! Also if anyone wants to jump on the bandwagon with me and split the 20 Euro shipping, I'm in!

lookbook.nu



@alice_oliva instagram
   
vogue.com

http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...