Monday, September 12, 2011

I'll Be Seeing You - Madewell

This weekend I finally made my way to the new Madewell store on Lincoln road. I woke up early enough to beat the brunch crowd and decided it was about due time I visited Madewell. I first became a fan of Madewell (J.Crew's sister store) while on a trip to NYC when I stumbled into their Soho location, which is a complete madhouse by the way! Every time I've gone it is overrun and filled to absolute capacity with other shoppers. This makes it very difficult to browse around, try anything on, and even pay, because the lines are super long. The Lincoln road location was pure heaven. Since I arrived pretty early for a Saturday, around 11:30am, I had the whole store to myself. The two ladies that were working were beyond nice and showed me the best customer service I have experienced in a store in a long time. I was easily in and out of the fitting room switching out sizes, and asking their opinions on size and fit. After my visit I am even happier that there is Madewell in Miami now, and will be visiting much more often. Next stop was brunch with my friend, Maggie, at Il Mulino in Sunny Isles (I really need to start taking food photos for my food posts, oops). Then we were off for some more shopping at Bal Harbor. Where after some afternoon glasses of wine I splurged a little (well alot) and made a big purchase from this blog entry: http://verythoughtofyou.blogspot.com/2011/09/remember-me-in-your-dreams.html stay tuned for more details on that.
madewell purchases that will be in rotation all weekend while I'm in Austin.
www.madewell.com/

F21 blouse. J Brand jeans. Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag. loehmann's necklace. chanel sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...