Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How Insensitive

Do you ever catch your self mentally censoring what comes out of your mouth? Lately i have found myself doing this more and more. Today a thought came to my mind ... what if i stop and say whatever the hell i want to whomever i please. What a free way to live life. Some people really deserve some things to be said to them, but most of the time i try to put my trust in the universe and hope that they will either learn it on their on or it will come back to them somehow. Every day i encounter so many rude, entitled people. And aren't the people that have this entitlement the worse type of people? Well I'm getting stronger every day, and I'm forewarning that I'm sorry if one of these days i just stop censoring myself because the older i get the less i care about what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...