Thursday, May 6, 2010

April Played a Fiddle

A whole month and a day since my last entry, some would think that I have abandoned the blog world. The truth is simply that April was a hectic busy month. The month started off with a chaotic yet entertaining trip to Bimini. After that it was New York City and then finished up with a trip to Tallahassee for a graduation. I know...it’s a hard knock life, but hey someone’s got to do it. I seriously feel like I have not had one second to breathe at home.


At the same time I have been tormented over this whole ordeal that I am going through with my lease. OMG, this is the third time that I will be turning in a lease, and the fourth time I will be entering into a new one, and never in my life has it been this hard. The news speaks about this country being in a recession and car companies going out of business, one would think they would be so desperate to make a deal. I have one thing to say about that, it’s a LIE. BULLSHIT (sorry), but it's the truth. These car dealerships do not care to make a deal or be cooperative. They only care about taking you for all you are worth. Thank God I started looking early; I don’t need to turn my car in until June 7. Not that this really matters because I have no miles left in my lease, so essentially I can't even drive my car. The monthly payments that these dealers are asking for, wow, you would think I was trying to lease a Bentley or a Range Rover. It’s so discouraging I almost want to give up and just walk to work every day. Only possible if I lived in NYC, but I live in Miami and a car here is absolutely necessary. I will stay strong, at least I have time on my side, and I will not pay a ludicrous monthly payment. As a warning to all car salesmen out there call me sweetie or hunny one more time and I might file a sexual harassment suit. Basically, this whole car thing is the only thing I have been thinking about the past two weeks but I do see a small light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully it will be over soon…for the next 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...