Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

So this past weekend i went to Disney with my mom and my four year old nephew and i learned one very important lesson. I don't think I'm ready for kids anytime in the new future. WOW Disney with a four year old is hard! Besides this, Disney with a four year old is truly magical. There is nothing like seeing Disney though a child's eyes, the excitement is big enough to make anyone feel like a kid again. We had a very nice weekend at Walt Disney World's Polynesian Resort, a hotel I've been wanting to stay in for years. It was definitely worth the wait. We did all things a little kid dreams of, the kiddie rides, the character breakfast, swimming in the pool for hours. It was the break i needed from Miami. Here are some pictures i wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...