Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Couldn't Care Less

Ever since the weather in Miami has cooled down a little I can’t help but be in a more positive mood. Maybe it’s the weather, or maybe it’s all the good things that have been going on in my life, whichever of the two I'm not complaining because I've been very happy about it. I know I have my friends, my support team known as YOLO and others, to thank for this. Lately, it’s been the little things. Such as a picnic in the park, my favorite song playing on the radio when I turn my car on, relaxing, and just being happy. I’ve realized that in order to just let go and be happy you really need to stop caring about alot of the bullshit that goes on in every day to day life. Just let go, who cares?!??! In the words of one of my YOLO team members, "I don't care" "let me live the life I want". If you accept these words and truly start to live by them everyday you will see how much more free you will feel. So I've been a little busy and that's why I haven't written lately. Living life and having a little bit too much fun, being also not sure what I should and should not share with the blog world. But, I have the feeling the posts might start becoming a little bit more personal from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...